Personal Real Estate Corporation*
P. (833) 817-6506
Phone Heena Nagar WWW.HEENANAGAR.CA
645 Main Street
let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around
Welcome to Wedgewood Manor 55+! You will find this immaculate unit to welcome you with an open concept kitchen and living room along with south and east facing windows that showcase Okanagan’s majestic mountains. This beautiful home that has a zen feeling all over it, has a gas fireplace, granite countertops, beautifully maintained laminate flooring, 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 an en-suite. In suite l...
Fantastic investment opportunity or an amazing space to grow your business! 107-78 Industrial Avenue is a prime commercial unit located within the Ellis Creek industrial Park. This 1091 sq.ft. unit features high ceilings (clearance for service trucks), a bay door at the rear, and ample parking in the front. Flexible C7 zoning allows for a wide variety of businesses including retail, automotive, indoor amusmen...
SOUTH OKANAGAN VACATION HOME. CASA RIO is perfect for retirement, year-round, or Snowbird living. Secure intercom entry and secure underground parking are ideal for locking it up and forgetting about it! There are no age restrictions; one pet is permitted, and a minimum of four-month rentals. Move-in- ready, immaculate, north-facing, ground floor unit with a covered patio off the great room, ...Listed by RE/MAX WINE CAPITAL REALTY
Penticton’ s most sought out 55+ gated community - The Sandbridge! This corner unit rancher offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with an en-suite, large walk-in closet, laundry room, spacious kitchen and dining room, double garage and more! Backed on to the tranquil waterway where you can sit back and relax. The Sandbridge community offers a charming clubhouse which includes an indoor pool, a hot tub, a library, a ...
North West corner suite in popular Abbott Place. Loads of windows, enclosed deck and an efficient ductless heat pump to provide energy efficient heating and cooling. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home has been very well maintained and upgraded over the years. The building has on demand hot water (included in strata fee) and a new roof. Additionally included in your strata fee is gas for the fireplace and buildin...Listed by RE/MAX PENTICTON REALTY
Perfect zen condo, move in ready, corner unit facing North West. Looking out to the park, tall trees, mountains and tranquil oxbow. An oasis of peace and quiet as you sit and watch the sunset from your balcony. The unit has nice bright light, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. Newer kitchen with granite countertops, new stainless steel fridge and stove. New blinds and windows installed in the last year. Laminate flooring an...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015